CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

Here are pictures of Little Cupcake's almost finished room! (We just need to add pics to the frames, and hang something above her little cubbies) Enjoy!! **We sure hope she likes pink and cupcakes :)

Her Room!


Side View


Her Dresser


Curtains


Close-up of the Curtains


Her little Cubbies (the rest of her toys are in her toy room)


Sweetie Pie detail from border around room


Me with my new color and cut finishing up Lil' Cupcake's Room!

11 comments:

SisterMom said...

How very sweet!

Rose said...

Lurking from Kelly's Korner, I love this sweet room. Can I just say that children from Ethiopia are beautiful? I have always thought so. What a great nursery, Mama!

Angie said...

I love the border! I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see that room.

Lori said...

Her room is so cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Maria said...

So so adorable! I think I need to live in that room. :) I also think that's a PERFECT theme...and I love how it's sophisticated and not overdone. We are adoptive parents too. Congrats and blessings.

Ashley said...

love the theme, such a fantastic idea!!!!

Stoots Family said...

I love the cupcake idea! So cute & so sweet

Blessed Beyond said...

what a sweet room! It is precious! Congratulations on your adoption! What a blessing! Her room is just darling!

Paige said...

Love it! The cupcakes are ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing!

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

Aw, how incredibly precious! This room is beautiful for a beautiful little girl! Blessings!

Courtney said...

I love the cupcake theme. Very cute!