CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Little Miss Cupcake, Here I Come!



It's finally here! I'm on my way to go pick Little Miss Cupcake up!

Here's a quick overview of my itinerary:

Wednesday, Sept 10th - Depart Minneapolis 1:15pm Arrive in DC 4:30pm
Depart DC 8pm Arrive Sept 11th at 8pm in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Hopefully Friday I will get to meet her and bring her back to the guesthouse with me.
Monday/Tuesday, I will be going to AHOPE, HIV+ orphanage.
Wednesday, Embassy Appointment
Go back to her orphanage sometime to drop a mass of donations off.
Friday, pick up her visa
Go shopping sometime for souvenirs and traditional Ethiopian dresses for her :)

Sunday, Sept 21 Leave Ethiopia at 8pm Arrive in DC Sept 22 7:30am
Monday, Sept 22 Depart DC at 5pm Arrive in Minneapolis 7:30pm



Alrighty, signing off - and yes, I will bribe Travis to keep you all posted!

5 comments:

KT said...

Cant wait Lucy!!!!

SisterMom said...

What happened to the updates????

Rebecca said...

You go girl! Can't wait to see you all at home!!!

Anonymous said...

Time for an update please!!!!! ;-)

KT said...

Waiting for an update..........
:-)