CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pierced Ears

Yes, today we had Lil' Cupcake's ears pierced! Aren't I a horrible mother - who pierces her little 4 year old girl's ears? Who pierces the ears of a girl that has only been in the United States for two weeks? Yes, it was me! It was something she has been asking for since we were in Ethiopia. We waited until today since it was her last day of antibiotics (plus, it was the last day I was going to put her in tears for wearing earrings). Enjoy the overjoyed little girl with newly pierced ears!


2 comments:

KT said...

You did a great job on her hair!!! What a beautiful little girl!! :-)
Hannah talked me into pierced ears at three, so I think four is just fine :-)
Looks like things are going good, love the daddy/daughter shot!
What did she think of her amazing room?
KT

Anonymous said...

Her ears look so great!!!! I had Olivia's done at 5 months and Sara forced me to do hers after she had been home for only a few weeks! She tried to push a pair of Olivia's earrings into her lopes. So off to the mall we went! Afterwards she was so proud of herself and her new earrings! :-)
So I think it is great you did this for her.